2010/01/04

Magical Winter


I keep looking at these photographs Maciej took in Warsaw on the first day of this year and they get me in such a sentimental mood....
This Christmas was so special, even though we wasted quite a bit of time on traveling from place to place....
As we mentioned before we spent the New Year's Eve in Warsaw that welcomed us with fairytale like scenery. All the streets were covered in snow and lit up with so many lights! I must say they did really good job decorating Warsaw this Christmas!
The fact we could share those very special moments together for the first time made everything even more magical :-)
Hope you'll like Maciej's photos and my silly collage--if you look very close you might see some familiar faces :-)







P.S. I will have my photos tomorrow. Can't wait but at the same time I hope there will be something worth showing..

No comments:

Post a Comment